03 October 2008

Glenn Grothman: declares war on the middle class.

Hi everyone,

Glenn still thinks he's acting on behalf of middle class values. I've tried and tried to imagine why he thinks this, and then it occurred to me that I'm making this waaaaay too complicated.

Anyway, here's a little gem from the Daily News:

Monday, Oct. 6 Town of Farmington What: STATE SEN. GLENN GROTHMAN,

“IT’S TIME TO GET OFF THE BENCH AND INTO THE CULTURAL BATTLE!”

Info: Information on the fight for liberties and Christian values.
Sponsor: St. Andrew Church.

I'm not sure when the churches got into the battle against the changing culture of America, but it can't be a good idea. Is there anything here that distinguishes these folks from Iranian Mullahs?

Let me translate this.

What Glenn means is "throw anyone not like me out of the country."

...I'm just trying to imagine what America will look like with only Glenn in it.


hiho
Mp

No comments: